Date:      Tue, 23 Feb 99 10:59:15 +0000
From:      rebecca@mail.fastlane.net
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        jkh@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Logo use

Hi,

My name is Rebecca Kohler and I am the Director of Marketing for FastLane
Communications, Inc.  We would like to use the FreeBSD daemon and logo on a
sign and in advertising literature regarding our billing solutions software
called ISP1.

This is a billing and account management system we are marketing to other ISP's
to solve their billing problems.  We are attending ISPCON Spring '99 and would
like to produce a sign which shows that our software is designed to be used on
FreeBSD.

Can we have permission to do so?  Please e-mail the approval or fax it to my
attention at 817-870-2585.  If we can't use the logo, please let us know our
options.

Thanks.

Rebecca Kohler
Director of Marketing