Date:      Mon, 14 Sep 1998 16:22:15 +0900
From:      Choi Young Jin <s198322@ccs.sogang.ac.kr>
To:        dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: I want to a man who interest in kernel source(specially CPU Scheudling)!!

Doug White wrote:

> If you can get it in your country, try to get a copy of 'The Design and
> Implementation of 4.4BSD'.  There (should be) an explanation of the BSD
> CPU scheduler in there.

First of all, thanks for your e-mail.
I also have the book 'The Design and Implementation of 4.4BSD' .
There is a  chapter about CPU scheduling as you said.
I want to know about calculation priority of process VERY PRECISELY.
That is, I will analysis the formula of priority.
But, the book doesn't satifiy me to know the formula enough.
So, I need the consult of professional.

I wait for you response!!
Jin
--------