Date:      Sun, 25 Jul 1999 18:25:12 -0400
From:      "James Gill" <gill@topsecret.net>
To:        "System Admin." <pe@student.lssu.edu>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: redirect telnet

You might try RINETD(8) http://www.boutell.com/rinetd/

I have no idea if this is what you are looking for or if it is the best way
to accomplish what you are trying to do, but I've used this for NT for
exactly that purpose and it works really well.  I don't even know if the
Linux version will run on FreeBSD.

DESCRIPTION

Redirects TCP connections from one IP address and port to another. rinetd is
a single-process server which handles any number of connections to the
address/port pairs specified in the file /etc/rinetd.conf. Since rinetd runs
as a single process using nonblocking I/O, it is able to redirect a large
number of connections without a severe impact on the machine. This makes it
practical to run TCP services on machines inside an IP masquerading
firewall. rinetd does not redirect FTP, because FTP requires more than one
socket.

For Linux: By anonymous FTP from ftp.boutell.com in the subdirectory
boutell/rinetd as the file rinetd.tar.gz.

--gill

->
->  Hi All,
->  	How can I redirecting telnet from one server to another server?
->  For example, I have server A and server B; I want user to
->  telnet to server
->  A and have server A automaticly send that user to server B. How can I do
->  that?
->