Date:      Fri, 16 Jun 2006 08:49:37 +0200
From:      Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
To:        Kyryll A Mirnenko aka Mirya <mirya@matrix.ua>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Google Earth for Linux works on FreeBSD

Quoting Kyryll A Mirnenko aka Mirya <mirya@matrix.ua> (from Wed, 14 =20
Jun 2006 20:49:15 +0300):

> Carl Johan Gustavsson wrote:
>> Seems to work fine when i changed to linux_base-fc4. Sorry for the noise.
>
> Another problem I get: it launches fine with redhat base but complies abou=
> "Missing fonts" (that's the only thing i see in the wm title - all other
> characters are displayed as bricks though the interface). Everything else
> (including linux apps) is happy with fonts present, xorg-* packages and al=
> TTFs - registered for both fontconfig and xorg.conf (no fonts server).
>
> all related ports are up2date

I committed a fix to the linux-xorg-libs port yesterday IT includes a =20
dependency to the fontconfig port now.

Bye,
Alexander.

--=20
Selling GoodYear Eagle F1 235/40ZR18, 2x 4mm + 2x 5mm, ~150 EUR
you have to pick it up between Germany/Saarland and Luxembourg/Capellen
http://www.Leidinger.net    Alexander @ Leidinger.net: PGP ID =3D B0063FE7
http://www.FreeBSD.org       netchild @ FreeBSD.org  : PGP ID =3D 72077137