Date:      Thu, 6 Mar 1997 19:12:34 -0600 (CST)
From:      Jimbo Bahooli <moke@fools.ecpnet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   VGA && PCVT

	I have been hacking on the pcvt driver alittle recently. Nothing
really technical except getting it to display 8-bit ala 437 codepage, and
changing the VC actions to that of the sc0 driver (alt-fX). My next goal
was to get it to do INTENSE. This proved somewhat more difficult, and I am
looking for some pointers.  I know this would disable the 2nd_charset
capability but I have no need for that. I would rather have intensity.
thanks.