Date:      Tue, 18 May 1999 18:25:30 +0930 (CST)
From:      Kris Kennaway <kkennawa@physics.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        "Ueda, Kazukiyo" <kueda@jupiter.qse.tohoku.ac.jp>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Seti project / stats reset, new version available

On Tue, 18 May 1999, Ueda, Kazukiyo wrote:

> I'm pleased to participate in such cool project.  Is anybody kind
> enough to tell me how to run this program while the FreeBSD box is
> idle?

Install the astro/setiathome port. One thing I've been meaning to look at
though is that it seems to run it at niceness 1, which isn't exactly friendly
to the other consumers of CPU. You should be able to tweak it easily, though.

Kris

-----
"That suit's sharper than a page of Oscar Wilde witticisms that's been
rolled up into a point, sprinkled with lemon juice and jabbed into
someone's eye"
"Wow, that's sharp!" - Ace Rimmer and the Cat, _Red Dwarf_