Date:      Tue, 22 Feb 2005 10:20:17 +0100
From:      David Landgren <david@landgren.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Anyone running Trend Micro IWSS in linux-compat mode?

Hello List,

I'm running a squid proxy on FreeBSD. The big problem today is web-borne
viruses, spyware and other crap. The general feeling on the Squid users
mailing list is that Trend Micro's InterScan Web Security Suite product
is the way to go.

Having looked at the various incomplete, non-functional free offerings,
I have no problem going with a commercial product. The trouble is, they
only offer it on Windows, Linux and Solaris.

So, is anyone running IWSS in Linux-compatibility mode? If so is there
anything tricky to be aware of? I guess either way I'll try it out, and
if the worst comes to the worst, I'll just have to reformat the beast
and install Linux. But that would be a bummer.

Thanks for any clues I can use,
David