Date:      Thu, 28 Mar 2002 13:38:24 +0100
From:      Cedric Berger <cedric@wireless-networks.com>
To:        Ernst de Haan <znerd@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        java@FreeBSD.ORG, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: bsd.java.mk is here!

Hi,

Just a question: If I write a port that uses JNI and native code, is
that possible to specify
something like: I want a 1.2+ *native* JVM (as opposed to a linux emu)?
The opposite would be interresting too, If I've linked my native code
against Linux
libraries.

Also, is that possible to say: I need any 1.3+ VM running with *native*
thread, as
opposed to green threads?

Cedric