Date:      Sun, 13 May 2018 15:53:28 +0200
From:      "Jose G. Juanino" <jjuanino@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Upgrade to 11.2-BETA1: vboxdrv kernel modulo load leads to panic unless vbox ports be rebuilt

Hi FreeBSD stable,

I have upgraded from 11.1 to 11.2-BETA1 right now. I use Virtualbox to
run Windows 7 from the FreeBSD box, and just after to complete the
upgrade and reboot, the system panics just after to load kernel module
vboxdrv.

The workaround is rebuild both emulators/virtualbox-ose and
emulators/virtualbox-ose-kmod ports from within 11.2-BETA1, and
after that everything works nicely as before the upgrade. I hope this
help other people suffering a similar issue. Best regards.

--
José G. Juanino