Date:      Fri, 20 Jan 2012 21:15:00 -0800
From:      Lyubomir Grigorov <lyubomir@grigorovl.eu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Horrible installer

--nextPart1885960.MqpSd8OQCr

Just to give thoughts as a younger user...

I first touched FreeBSD around 2005. The current insteller is much more=20
appealing and useful. All the people displaying elitist attitude toward the=
=20
arcaic installer which infact DID push people away from FreeBSD, I don't=20
understand you. The old installer was pretty crappy and there where many=20
occasion on which you could fuck up and have to start the install all over,=
 or=20
just randomly quit the installer for that matter. The only reason to say th=
e=20
new installer sucks is that it has no gui. It is 2012 and you still are usi=
ng=20
text-based installers...

Also, there was plently of time during RC to discuss this, I don't see why =
you=20
all cry right now. To me, it seems you are afraid of change and getting out=
 of=20
your comfort zone.

=2D-
Lyubomir Grigorov (bgalakazam)