Date:      Fri, 31 Aug 2001 16:59:12 +0200 (CEST)
From:      carlo@vis.ethz.ch (Carlo Dapor)
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: KSE: How often diff'ed ?

Could You give me some guidance as to where to access the p4 repository; I may
have missed it on the list.

Thanks !

I don't have the capacity to check out the complete CVS repository, by the way.
I have only 6 GB, and it is already 80 % full or so.

That's why CTM is quite handy for me, hence my question about the diff file.

I know this is a lot to ask, but could we have an current KSEified CTM sub-
scription ?  If not, that's fine, too.

Any thoughts on that ?

Ciao, derweil,
--