Date:      Wed, 13 Sep 2000 14:59:14 -0400
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Request for review

Hello,

I've written an article on laptop freeBSD.  On the assumption that
it'll be a while until we see NEWCARD everywhere, it's based on
OLDCARD.  The article will be (hopefully) appearing in my O'Reilly
column.

OLDCARD has almost no documentation, of course, so the entire article
is based on my experiences and a couple man pages.  Would some kind
person review this for me, to make sure I have no obvious technical
errors?

Thanks,
Michael

--