Date:      Wed, 17 Nov 1999 18:53:58 +0100
From:      lexchive@iname.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problem with DE205 nic

I am trying to use an old DEC DE205 card (EtherWorks 3). However, although the
system seems to detect it at boot (gives me the hardware address with the
'device le0 found' message), if I try to send anything thru it I get the error
message 'le0: Fatal RXD error: attempting reset'. Does this mean the card is
fried, or is it a configuration error (irq conflict or something like that)?

-Lex