Date:      Fri, 16 May 1997 23:51:28 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Shawn Ramsey <shawn@luke.cpl.net>
To:        "Jay D. Nelson" <jdn@qiv.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: smtp server?

> I have installed the macros from informatik. You need
> /usr/src/usr.sbin/sendmail to get the .mc files which is where these
> belong. You must rebuild your sendmail.cf file from the mc sources. If
> you haven't installed all sources, you'll at least have to install that.
> See /usr/src/usr.sbin/sendmail/README for details.
>
> The test script "chkspam", available at the same site, suggests that the
> macros are working, although I've seen nothing yet to confirm they are.
> (I've only had it in about a week.)

I downloaded the sources, and was able to generate a sendmail.cf config
from the .mc file. I tried the code from informatik. It worked too well!
I didnt try sending it from the actual machine the smtp server was on, but
I tried sending mail from one of our NT machines and it said access
denied! :( Did I miss something? Can I have it deny EVERYONE except a
certain IP range access to relay?

Thanks.