Date:      Wed, 05 Jan 2000 01:10:19 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Mike Smith <msmith@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: pccard organization

In message <200001050810.AAA46706@mass.cdrom.com> Mike Smith writes:
: Duct tape doesn't stick very well.  You must be thinking of gaffing tape,
: and to be honest I did consider it.  Unfortunately, Warner lives in one of
: those countries that have small crawling varmints and bugs and stuff, and
: I expected that after a while he'd have 30 or so small fuzzballs, none of
: which would have the right bumps or keying notches to fit into any of his
: systems.

I also live in a house with three cats (one longhair!) and two black
labs.  All of whom like to shed, which means that anything sticky will
attrack and retain said shedding.  After a short period of time, I'd
be unable to stick my cards up for all the pet hair :-)

Warner