Date:      Tue, 12 Oct 1999 10:58:41 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Eric J. Schwertfeger" <ejs@bfd.com>
To:        Mitch Collinsworth <mkc@Graphics.Cornell.EDU>
Cc:        Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>, "'Mike Squires'" <mikes@sir-alan.chem.indiana.edu>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Setting Intel Pro100B to half duplex

On Tue, 12 Oct 1999, Mitch Collinsworth wrote:

> Can you (or anyone) state with any degree of certainty that any modern
> equipment built with NWAY autonegotiation exhibits any problems with
> autonegotiation?

I've got a switch that does NWAY autonegotiation that has serious problems
talking to anything that doesn't do NWAY autonegotiation, if that counts.

Also had some D-Link cards that when I plugged two of them together, one
end went full duplex, one went half duplex (but these cards had other
problems as well).