Date:      Tue, 03 Jul 2001 19:01:09 -0400
From:      "Pedro F. Giffuni" <pfg1+@pitt.edu>
To:        Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD spokesman (was: So what happens to FreeBSD now?)

--------------9AE13D624221FEE7F98CE9DD

For me the GPL discussion nonsense finished two years ago. Write an
article, post it in a webpage and ignore the comments. That's what I
did; two months after I had absolute peace.

    Pedro.

Mike Meyer wrote:

> I just can't resist adding:
>
> I'm sorry if some of the things I write about the GPL seem "boring" at
> times. I think this occurs because the anti-GPL zealots tend to repeat
> the same mindless assertions endlessly, and those tired assertions and
> arguments (which are designed to sound compelling but in fact are
> fallacious and misleading) must be refuted for each new audience.
>
>         <mike
> --
> Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>                      http://www.mired.org/home/mwm/
> Independent WWW/Perforce/FreeBSD/Unix consultant, email for more information.

--------------9AE13D624221FEE7F98CE9DD

begin:vcard
n:Giffuni;Pedro
tel;fax:1 (360) 343-0501
tel;home:(412) 665 2956
tel;work:(412) 624-9862
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.geocities.com/giffunip/
org:University of Pittsburgh;Industrial Engineering
adr:;;5820 Elwood St. Apt. 34;Pittsburgh;PA;15232;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:giffunip@asme.org
title:Teaching Assistant
fn:Pedro F. Giffuni