Date:      Mon, 24 Sep 2018 22:08:31 +0100
From:      Chris Rees <crees@bayofrum.net>
To:        fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   ZFS and chflags

Hi all,

I don't know if it's some sort of veneer, but two of my machines actually h=
ave started supporting file flags (schg for example), which makes pkgbase h=
appy.

My remaining machine, which I've managed to shoehorn 11.2-R onto after a 20=
14 head, still says chflags: Unsupported by device, causing pkg to error ou=
t.  I was hoping the new kernel would sort this out, but it appears to stil=
l happen.

I can't find anything on Google, and was wondering what is different betwee=
n the three computers.  I know ZFS doesn't support them, but they do work o=
n two of them!

Please let me know if I should be asking on pkgbase@

Cheers,

Chris