Date:      Tue, 1 Aug 2000 22:28:09 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Glenn McCalley <freebsd@mail.bnetmd.net>
To:        Josh Paetzel <jpaetzel@hutchtel.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: What the heck is -this- file?

Malicious - my first thought as well.  This machine is a box leased to a=20
single client with maybe 6 ID's on it, so if it's someone not nice I'd say
it's coming from outside.  Tried my best to see if there really -is- some
file content there despite the 0 byte count but couldn't see anything.  Oh
well, suppose it's time for them to do the security review.

Thanks!
Glenn.

On Tue, 1 Aug 2000, Josh Paetzel wrote:

>=20