Date:      Tue, 28 Feb 1995 14:09:49 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com>
To:        jkh@FreeBSD.org (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        current@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: Intel Etherexpress driver

> Are you going to add this to the various configuration files so we can
> have it enabled by default?  It's not even in LINT! ;-)

I have purposely left it out for the time being.  It compiles cleanly by
default, but if you turn on any of the debugging stuff it gives tons of
warnings that I am in the process of cleaning up.  I felt it best to just
leave it out of the config files until I clean this up.

If someone wants to use this driver here is what the config line should
look like:

device ix0 at isa? port 0x320 net irq 10 iomem 0xd0000 iosiz 32768 vector ixintr