Date:      Sat, 6 Jan 1996 14:37:28 +0100 (MET)
From:      Pierre Beyssac <pb@fasterix.freenix.fr>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: source-routing traceroute

Pierre Beyssac writes:
[ -g (source-routing) option added to traceroute ]
> If anyone is interested I'm going to adapt the
> changes to the "official" FreeBSD traceroute (the one I've been debugging
> was an earlier BSD version which is supposed to work on SunOS 4).

Sorry to follow-up on my own message, but I happened to have a look
at NetBSD and their traceroute has -g and compiles out of the box on
FreeBSD. It's the 4.4 traceroute just like FreeBSD, only adapted.

So unless there are problems taking that from NetBSD, it would really
be a good thing to integrate that.
--
Pierre Beyssac	    pb@fasterix.frmug.fr.net pb@fasterix.freenix.fr
{Free,Net,Open}BSD, Linux : il y a moins bien, mais c'est plus cher