Date:      Fri, 24 Nov 2006 05:50:15 GMT
From:      Warren Liddell <shinjii@virusinfo.rdksupportinc.com>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/105589: Firefox 2.0 segfaults when saving more than one file per session

The following reply was made to PR ports/105589; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Warren Liddell <shinjii@virusinfo.rdksupportinc.com>
To: bug-followup@freebsd.org,
 micahjon@ywave.com
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 15:45:31 +1000

 I to am getting the crashing of firefox when trying to save multiple files
 within 1 session.  It has only been since the upgrade to FF 2.0 .. my entire
 ports tree is up to date and is updated frequently. F simply hangs when it
 gets to this state then closes it'self off.

 Being as my .core file is 50meg if anyone wishes to look at it, it can be
 obtained via this site.. http://shinjitsu.no-ip.org/ff.core