Date:      Tue, 17 Nov 1998 11:29:06 -0800 (PST)
From:      Murray Stokely <murray@pike.cdrom.com>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        Thierry.Herbelot@alcatel.fr, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Wide DHCP client and @home cable modem service

I made 4 as one of the Tutorials mentioned.  No sweat to make more if
necessary but I'm not getting any bpf related error messages.

On Tue, 17 Nov 1998, Doug White wrote:

% On Tue, 17 Nov 1998, Murray Stokely wrote:
%
% >   Yes I've got all the bpf stuff setup correctly.  It gives good error
% > messages when you forget to do that.  Any other suggestions?
%
% How many BPFs did you configure and make?  I noticed that it likes to have
% upwards of 4 bpf's open ...
%
% Doug White
% Internet:  dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu    | FreeBSD: The Power to Serve