Date:      Mon, 09 Nov 1998 18:00:14 -0800
From:      Nicholas Garwood <ngarwood@home.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Installation

While installing, the kernal displayed all the probe results up until my
3COM XL PCI, then it hung. I'm not sure what is wrong, because the disk
drive light was on. I wasn't sure if it was loading something from the
disk or looking for the ethernet card. So, I let it sit there for about
30 mins. Nothing happened. Do you have any idea what is wrong?