Date:      Fri, 13 Jan 2012 17:46:13 -0600
From:      Jorge Biquez <jbiquez@intranet.com.mx>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   OFF Topic. FreeBSD and Android Development

Hello all.

First of all a great year to all. My best wishes.

I was wondering if you can give your advice and comments about the following.

I am interested in learning about Android Development. I am searching
information on the web, documentation about how to start learning
about Android Development. Any links or tips to look at are more than welcomed.

Talking with a friend he told me he is learning using some tools he
found but he is running them under Ubuntu.

If any of you is developing for Android using Freebsd as your
platform. Can you tell me about your experience? Tips and advice on
what to use to start are welcome.

I am not sure if this kind of off topic could be of interested to the
list so please feel free to answer me directly .

Thanks in advance.

Jorge Biquez