Date:      Tue, 29 Oct 2002 10:38:12 -0500
From:      "Nancy A. Ferguson" <ricrac@ripnet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   I know you're out there...

Mon Cher Madame;
	(This is Stinky Puss)  Last night at the Halloween Hash, Chez Fat Ass, we
(no, not merely the royal) were wondering what had happened to you.  Being
the nosiest of all hashers, and having a grudging respect for the contents
of your resume, I knew you had left Ponte (or Ponte had left you) and had
started up your own business in Kanata.  Turns out I knew more than anyone
else.  I think these wankers may actually miss you.  There's no accounting
for taste of course, except Fat Ass, who desserted us with semi-cooked
apple slices hot and wrapped in phyllo pastry with ice cream - very Martha
Stewart.
	So although I'm a chronic backslider, other people aren't, and you ought
to come out sometime.  Also, I'd love to hear about your company in Kanata
- have you been getting enough clients?  Have you actually left your basement?
	I hope to hear from you.
	Yours Sincerely,
	Stinky Puss