Date:      Mon, 5 Nov 2001 22:57:20 -0500 (EST)
From:      marius <marius@mail.communityconnect.com>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Customized installs

Can anyone point me to a good guide/docs for making customized installs of
FreeBSD?  Basically, I want to set up a master install server so I
can net istall FreeBSD.  The Handbook and 'The Complete FreeBSD' lead me to
believe that this will be easy enough.   I can just copy a Release CD-ROM
onto the hard drive and set it up as an FTP server, or the like.

But idealy I would like to install say 4.2-Stable, not Release, with
special packages and configuration.  (Installl packages blah and blah,
disable this service and enable that...)

Anyone know a good source where I could learn how to set that up?

-Marius M. Rex