Date:      Mon, 15 Sep 2003 13:25:00 +1000
From:      "Nigel Weeks" <nigel@e-easy.com.au>
To:        <freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Sorry.

Big apologies to Mike H, and any others I've managed to tick off.

I did not intend to troll. I did not intend to offend.

I'm trying to convey the difficulties convincing business to adopt FreeBSD.
I'm not saying the current site is bad - it's great. But decisions makers in
management run on impressions first, then technical merit(or so I've
experienced)

We have the Technical Merit. Now we need the impression.

Here's my final attempt. It's the main FreeBSD site(parts, anyway).

http://www.aims.net.au/nigel/bsdn/

For those that commented, it uses 98% screen width for content, and the
black on grey has gone.

Again, my apologies if I've been a prick.

N.