Date:      Fri, 25 Aug 2000 08:36:29 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Blaz Zupan <blaz@amis.net>
To:        "Vladimir B. Grebenschikov" <vova@express.ru>
Cc:        t.pagtzis@cs.ucl.ac.uk, freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: fbsd box acting as a wavelan BS

> I am not sure, what you mean under WaveLan BS, but I have fbsd box
> working as WaveLan bridge with one wi interface and 2 PtP radiolinks
> - it works fine

I'm sure you mean "WaveLan router", not "WaveLan bridge", right? And if I
understand the original poster correctly, "BS" means "base station" and he
asks if anybody has been able to configure the WaveLan driver for access point
mode (multipoint). I don't think that's possible with the current driver,
because Lucent is not at all interested in providing the neccesary information
on how to do that.

Blaz Zupan,  Medinet d.o.o, Linhartova 21, 2000 Maribor, Slovenia
E-mail: blaz@amis.net, Tel: +386-2-320-6320, Fax: +386-2-320-6325