Date:      Sun, 10 May 2015 11:24:44 +0000
From:      Ulrich Grey <usenet@ulrich-grey.de>
To:        freebsd-arm@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Xorg on a RaspberryPI

Hello,

I am running FreeBSD 11.0-CURRENT #1 r282366M on a RaspberryPI. The Raspberry serves as a
X-Terminal to access a Wandboard-Quad running the same FreeBSD version.

I have build x11/xorg and x11-drivers/xf86-video-scfb packages on the Wandboard and
installed it on the Raspberry. It works, but there is a problem with the colors. I think
the display shows complementary colors (the background of the xcfe4 desktop is not blue
but yellow/ochre).

Can anybody give me a hint what is wrong?
Thank you.