Date:      Fri, 16 Jan 2004 20:21:27 +0100
From:      Josef El-Rayes <josef@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Marc Fonvieille <blackend@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: [headsup] update of publications page

--0F1p//8PRICkK4MW

Marc Fonvieille <blackend@FreeBSD.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 16, 2004 at 06:07:20PM +0100, Josef El-Rayes wrote:
> It's just the Books part, right? not the complete FreeBSD related
> publications page?

yes, i thought it does not really make sense to keep the cds
and magazines, at least on the frontpage. if you think
i should add bsd magazines then i will, although i am not
aware of a pure bsd magazine (daemonnews seems to be dead,
at least the printed version).

> Why not keeping old books cause even if they are not printed anymore,
> one can still find them as second hand, and I see old book covers in the
> same way I see old FreeBSD CDROMS pictures...

hmm, i am not really sure, what about some kind of archive page?

> The list of book should be sorted (the 1st book is far to be the best
> book:)).

What about sorting it following english alphabet?

> I also miss a "language toc".

Nice idea, i will add that.

-josef

--0F1p//8PRICkK4MW