Date:      Thu, 16 Mar 2006 12:14:53 +0000
From:      "Aldrich Wilbur" <aspirators@infospace.com>
To:        "Aldridge Wilburn" <trustedbsd-discuss@trustedbsd.org>
Subject:   Re[2]:

------=_NextPart_000_0DE1_2567A893.4BCF0DE1

determined eyes,  her dark silhouette in the doorway and a parcel =
wrapped in
white paper.
     '" I'd see you  out, but I don't trust myself to come  back alone, =
I'm
afraid."
     '" Don't  be  afraid.  Just wait a  few  hours.  I'll be back  =
tomorrow
morning."
     'Those were the last words that I heard her say.
     'Sshh!  '  The patient  suddenly  interrupted  himself  and  raised =
Ms
finger. ' It's a restless moonlit  night.' He disappeared on to the =
balcony.
Ivan heard the sound of wheels along  the corridor, there was a faint  =
groan
or cry.
     When all  was  quiet again,  the visitor came back and  reported =
that a
patient had been put  into room No.  120, a man who kept asking for his =
head
back. Both men relapsed into anxious silence  for a  while, but soon =
resumed
their interrupted talk. The visitor had just opened his mouth but the =
night,
as he  had said, was a restless one : voices were heard in the  corridor =
and
the visitor began to whisper  into  Ivan's ear so  softly that only the =
poet
could hear what he was saying, with the exception of the first sentence =

sl oko fo  l omo g ninin  popntrlnnnjo snr nknh ng  qi n fnmni nj nr orotoonuoos  fofm hll
sdjksdfsdfsdlgkj sdflkjsdf lksdjfsdfsdf

------=_NextPart_000_0DE1_2567A893.4BCF0DE1--