Date:      Sun, 12 Dec 1999 00:39:34 +0900
From:      Akinori MUSHA aka knu <knu@idaemons.org>
To:        ady@warpnet.ro, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports/14359: Update port: mail/imap-uw

	Adrian,

At Sat, 11 Dec 1999 10:19:53 +0200 (EET),
Adrian Penisoara <ady@warpnet.ro> wrote:
>  BTW, I only have 3.3-RELEASE here, no 4.0 branch; do you have any 4.0
> system there for testing ?

	Yes! I've finally installed a 4.0-CURRENT today so I can test
ports on both -STABLE and -CURRENT environments. I think I can test
the imap-uw's update tomorrow.

>  But I thought I left word to Steve to commit if he doesn't hear from me
> in two days ?!?... And it happened so that I couldn't take care of it and
> Steve should've committed...

	Yeah, I remember your words. But now I'd better try it myself
on -CURRENT, and then request Steve to commit.

>  OK, anyway; now it seems I'm a bit less stressed by work -- let's see
> these patches ! I know I start to rotten, but hopefully I'll recover.

	I'm afraid this task's bothering you. Should I undertake the
maintainership of the port for the time you're busy? Anyway I hope
you'll be released from the busyness soon. :-)

	Thank you for your time.

--
                     /
                    /__  __

"We are but hungry..  Associated Ita-meshi Daemons!"
                                   http://www.idaemons.org/