Date:      Mon, 26 Jan 2004 23:11:47 +0100
From:      "Georg-W. Koltermann" <gwk@rahn-koltermann.de>
To:        Panagiotis Astithas <past@noc.ntua.gr>
Cc:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: JDWP error with libthr (-p6)

Am Mo, den 26.01.2004 schrieb Panagiotis Astithas um 17:29:
> 1.4.2p5 was linked against libc_r, 1.4.2p6 was linked against libkse.=20
> Are you sure you are not mixing threading subsystems? Do you use a=20
> global mapping from libc_r and/or libkse to libthr?

Yes I know.  When I mix libc_r (what Eclipse was linked with) with
libkse (what jdk1.4.2p6 was linked with), Eclipse does not even start.=20
It hangs with a blank window eating 100% system CPU.

But even if I am sure to do everything right, it would still be useful
if someone could cross check.  I described a simple test case in my
posting :-)

--=20
Gr=FC=DFe,
Georg.