Date:      Fri, 10 May 1996 13:47:16 +0100 (BST)
From:      <mac@nibsc.ac.uk>
To:        riwanlky@rad.net.id (Iwan Leonardus)
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: kermit

>Date: Fri, 10 May 1996 17:34:44 +0700
>From: Iwan Leonardus <riwanlky@rad.net.id>
>To: questions@FreeBSD.ORG
>Subject: kermit
>
>I downloaded C-kermit from ftp://kermit.columbia.edu, but after I compiled
>the result is 'wermit' instead of kermit, is that what the handbook mean
>by 'kermit' or maybe someone else know where to get 'kermit' kermit

If you'd read all the Installation and other documentation that came with
kermit, you'd know that it says that the compilation all ways produces an
executable called 'wermit' which you are supposed to test out before you rename
it to 'kermit' and put it in /usr/local/bin (or wherever)

                               Mac
          Assistant Systems Adminstrator @nibsc.ac.uk

                 mac@nibsc.ac.uk  (also postmaster)
 Work: 01707 654753 x 285               Everything else: 0956 237670 (any time)