Date:      Fri, 06 Aug 2010 00:17:58 -0400
From:      kalin m <kalin@el.net>
To:        Brandon Gooch <jamesbrandongooch@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: virtualbox

awesome...  i will.  i'm basically intending to use it for production
servers. i'll give it try...

was reading something about not supporting usb...  how about serial ports?

i was reading the documentation. not much there...  how about
management, data backup and recovery? real time vm swaps?

thanks...