Date:      Wed, 18 Mar 2020 09:38:02 -0700
From:      Chris <bsd-lists@BSDforge.com>
To:        freebsd-stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   efi: WARNING: Unable to alias diskid/DISK-... to enc@n306168... - path too long

I'm getting the following message on a fresh install of 12=2E1:
WARNING: Unable to alias diskid/DISK-WD-WCANM2154600 to enc@n3061686369656d=
30/type@0/slot@1/elmdesc@Slot_00/diskid/DISK-WD-WCANM2154600 - path too lon=
Actually, there are several similar messages=2E Which required me to
perform several disk related tasks in order to get a successful boot
into the new system=2E It's GPT/UFS(2) if it matters=2E But I suspect
it's more related to fbsd' implementation of EFI, as it relates to my
BIOS' implementation (Intel Sandy Bridge)=2E What can I do to make
everything happy?

Thanks!

--Chris