Date:      Tue, 17 Apr 2001 12:08:51 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Trevin Chow <tmchow@sfu.ca>
To:        "Michael O'Henly" <michael@tenzo.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, Cecilia Hamburger <hamburger46@yahoo.es>
Subject:   Re: XFree86-4 / 3.3.6 impossible to configure

I used xf86config and I'm still having problems with my resolution adn
refresh rates. I even entered the correct horizontal and vertical sync
ranges but my resolution is garbled at 800x600 and only runs visibly at
1024x768.. a bit of a problem since I'm using a 15" monitor. With a
resolution that high (and still not using the best refresh rate) I feel
that I'm on the brink of seizures.