Date:      Tue, 30 Jan 2001 11:40:54 -0200
From:      Marcus Ramos <marcus@ansp.br>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Truetime GPS

Hello,

I am developing an application to measure one-way packet delay and loss
between hosts on an IP network (RFC 2330 etc). GPS receivers (antenna +
PCI boards) from Truetime will be used in order to obtain accurate
timestamps. Has anybody had previous experience in accessing such or
similar receivers from within an application? Are there drivers already
available or I will have to make them on my own? The manufacturer
supports only windows. I am using FreeBSD 4.1 Release on intel PIII.

Thanks in advance.
Marcus.