Date:      Tue, 29 Aug 2000 19:23:54 CST
From:      "merlyn wizy" <roces82@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   booting problems

i have installed fbsd about 2 weeks ago.i have win 98 too.for the latest 5
days i had some problems with my ram so thai i had only the bios memory and
i couldn't boot fbsd.i now fixed it but i only have one of the 2
installation disks(kern.flp).the other is borken.i have installed it
throught an ftp cause i can not find the cd.does anybody know where i can
find the initial kernel or what can i do to boot my fbsd?