Date:      Tue, 7 Apr 1998 18:27:16 -0300 (EST)
From:      Gorgonio Araujo <gorgonio@nexos.com.br>
To:        Jean-Marc Zucconi <jmz@cabri.obs-besancon.fr>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, suporte@nexos.com.br
Subject:   Re: XFree86 current port

On Mon, 6 Apr 1998, Jean-Marc Zucconi wrote:

[...]
> Did you reinstall the latest tcl/tk 8.0 port? The tcl/tk 8.0 static
> libraries were broken before 1998/03/18.

Bingo! You got it again, Jean-Marc. Thanks!

Isn't possible to use XDM-AUTHENTICATION-1 authorization  mechanism with
international FreeBSD? If so, how? I tried to build a keyFile with, say:

	:0 0x12345678
	:0.0 0x12345678

with out success. xdm(1) just saies "Each entry in the file consists of a
display name and the shared key".

[...]

Thanks,

--