Date:      Mon, 7 Jun 1999 15:49:10 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Andy McConnell <andym@ntt.net>
To:        Scott Benjamin <SBenjamin@quest.com>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Kingston Card.. Supported?

I got one (10/100, PCI) from P*B, and it works quite well.

The P*B service leaves something to be desired... but then again, you get
what you pay for.

-Andy

On Mon, 7 Jun 1999, Scott Benjamin wrote:

}I'm going to be getting a ADSL modem and the NIC card that is included in
}the package is a Kingston KNE410, unfortunately I don't know if it is a PCI
}or ISA NIC.  Does anyone have any idea if it should work with
}FreeBSD-Stable?
}
}Thanks in advance,
}
}Scott
}
}----
}"Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature"
}						 -- Rich Kulawiec
}
}
}
}
}To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@FreeBSD.org
}with "unsubscribe freebsd-stable" in the body of the message
}

--
Andy McConnell    				真向練 安堵龍
IP Operations Manager				andym@ntt.net