Date:      Sun, 11 Nov 2007 23:20:32 +0200
From:      Andrey Angelov <mortallink@mail.ru>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   skype 1.4.0.118 need root privilege

--Sig_OkFaUa=EiCsEJ_QdH+RCSEz

Hello I use freebsd 6.2 few days before I portupgraded skype up to
1.4.0.118 it working fine but the problem is when I run it as non-root
user I got "problem with audio playback" when I run it as root all
working fine up to portupgrade I worked with 1.2.x and there was not
any problems. I checked all permissions and all look fine. So what is
the problem bug in skype or what ? I have no idea.

--Sig_OkFaUa=EiCsEJ_QdH+RCSEz

--Sig_OkFaUa=EiCsEJ_QdH+RCSEz--