Date:      Fri, 20 Jan 2006 13:32:03 +1100
From:      "Murray Taylor" <MTaylor@bytecraft.com.au>
To:        "Henrik Andersen" <henke.andersen@gmail.com>, <byte_crawler24@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-small@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: freebsd in flashdrive

Minibsd is fine - I am currently running 4.11

I am using a slightly larger subset of the utilities than the=20
minibsd page recommends, but I also am only using a 32Mb Cf card.
( 2mb for a configuration save partition and the rest for the system,
with about 20Mb actually used in total)

It is a very usable system for embedded monitoring purposes etc.
As a learning tool, you must remember that there is limited r/w
capabilities
in the minibsd default setup..

It would be possible to add almost everything from the command line
world=20
into minibsd system but I think that any windowing environment would
need
too much r/w space to be truely useful.

my 2c worth.

mjt
=20

The information transmitted in this e-mail is for the exclusive
use of the intended addressee and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission,
dissemination or other use of it, or the taking of any action
in reliance upon this information by persons and/or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
received this in error, please inform the sender and/or
addressee immediately and delete the material.=20

E-mails may not be secure, may contain computer viruses and
may be corrupted in transmission. Please carefully check this
e-mail (and any attachment) accordingly. No warranties are
given and no liability is accepted for any loss or damage
caused by such matters.

***This Email has been scanned for Viruses by MailMarshal.***