Date:      Wed, 6 Aug 2014 06:16:42 +0200
From:      Zoran Kolic <zkolic@sbb.rs>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   kms on 9.3

I failed to ask properly on previous posts.

On the laptop I gonna upgrade to 9.3 I run
a version for which I had to recompile some
x parts to have graphics up.

It seems that 9.3 has kms already included
in precompiled binaries. Am I wrong? Re-
garding releasenotes I just have to upgrade
and nothing more? No recompile of any kind?

If it is correct, I'd have a big problem
with desktop graphical card (asus GT520 si-
lent). I see in notes that older xorg with-
out kms on 9.3 still exists. How to make
this? Or it was intended to use vt in the
kernel? 9.2 uses old style x and works on
this card jusr fine.

Sorry to bother the list with mundane questions.
Best regards all

                        Zoran