Date:      Fri, 4 May 2001 12:36:50 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Ernst de Haan <ernst@heinz.jollem.com>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Subject:   ports/27075: Port java/javavmwrapper installs no man page for javavm

>Number:         27075
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       Port java/javavmwrapper installs no man page for javavm
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Environment:
System: FreeBSD heinz.jollem.com 4.3-RELEASE FreeBSD 4.3-RELEASE #3: Mon Apr 30 08:56:44 CEST 2001 root@heinz.jollem.com:/usr/src/sys/compile/HEINZ i386

The java/javavmwrapper port does not install a man page. Given the importance (IMHO) of this flexible Java VM selection system I would really like to see a man page and I would like to see that people actually start using javavmwrapper, if they don't. I expect that most people are still struggling with multiple JDK's (including myself) and I think javavmwrapper may be the right answer.
>How-To-Repeat:
Install java/javavmwrapper and then exec 'man javavm'.
>Fix:
None yet. Maxim?