Date:      Fri, 15 Oct 2004 16:54:08 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Jens Roeder <j.roeder@tu-bs.de>
To:        Clement Laforet <clement@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/net/ntop compile fails for FreeBSD 5.2.1

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004, Clement Laforet wrote:

> On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 16:05:58 +0200 (CEST)
> Jens Roeder <jens@alph.ptch.nat.tu-bs.de> wrote:
>
> > to compile ntop from the ports on FreeBSD 5.2.1 fails with the followin=
> > messages:
> > gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/ports/net/ntop/work/ntop-2.2/ntop'
>                                                             ^^^^^
>
> Please update your ports tree, current supported version is 3.0.

Hello Clement,

thanks for the quick answer. I just installed yesterday the 5.2.1 fresh
and thought it would contain the actual ports tree. Sorry, I am still a
bit new to FreeBSD. What kind of supfile have I to use, not to get in
conflict with library problems of the 5.2.1?

with best regards from Germany

Jens

--=20
Physikalische und Theoretische Chemie der TU-Braunschweig
Jens R=F6der, Hans-Sommer Str.10, 38106 Braunschweig