Date:      Sat, 24 Jul 1999 20:59:33 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Frank Nobis <fn@trinity.radio-do.de>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Did someone allready implement a remote based on the

wintv card
From: Frank Nobis <fn@Radio-do.de>
Date: 24 Jul 1999 20:59:32 +0200

Hi all,

the newer hauppauge cards have a IR remote based on an i2c device
located at 0x30.

I tried the ioctl with REMOTE_GETKEY to read from the device, but
all I got was [0 0 195] as data in case of no key pressed and [0
0 67] when some key is pressed.

What I don't understand right now is how to actually determine
the key that is pressed.

Has someone more infos about the chip in use ? A pointer to
documentation or some piece of code ?

Regards,
        Frank
--
 Frank Nobis                            Email: PGP AVAILABLE
 Landgrafenstr. 130                     dg3dcn   http://www.radio-do.de/~fn/