Date:      Thu, 14 Sep 1995 04:39:55 -0700
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        gena@NetVision.net.il
Cc:        mtaylor@gateway.cybernet.com, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Need a way-cool X-based mailer?  Look at XFMail...

 * Port? Hmmm..xfmail was developed on FreeBSD so it does not need any patches
 * to run on FreeBSD. I, as an author of xfmail , really would like to see it
 * in the ports collection , but since xforms library is distributed
 * only in binary form it's kinda difficult to accomplish.
 *
 * Maybe Satoshi has some ideas about it? :-)
 * If yes, i would like to maintain xfmail and xforms (if it could be ported)
 * ports..

Well, seems like Eric is working on it so I'll let him have the
fun. :)

Satoshi