Date:      Thu, 18 Nov 1999 20:54:34 -0800 (PST)
From:      Mike Whitley <mwhitley@borg.proceon.com>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Thinkpad 1552 help

Greetings -

Has any progress been made in supporting the O2Micro OZ6832/6833
CardBus Controller?  I've read some of the earlier postings
and noticed there is a patch available for 2.2.7.  Some
individuals were trying it out under 3.1/3.2.  I'm running
3.3-stable with a Linksys Etherfast 10/100 card.  What
is the best approach to get this combo working?  I've been
a loyal FreeBSD'er since 2.0.5 on desktops but this is my
first laptop.  Please don't say I have to go to Linux...
although, that would be way better than Windows.  I would
prefer to stay with FreeBSD however.  Is the patch the
way to go here or ?  Thanks in advance.

- Mike Whitley